Top 5 Romantic Things to Do if You Are Single
- Get together with a bunch of friends and go out on the town.
- Go hear an inspirational speaker (with friends).
- Buy yourself a card, and sign it as if from a partner (say all of the wonderful things a partner would say about you).
- Buy yourself chocolates and roses - make sure both are your favorite kinds.
- Write a detailed description of your ideal partner, put it in a bottle and throw it out to sea, lake, etc. (Just like in the movies)
Top 5 Romantic Things to Do if You Are a Man in a Relationship
- Bring her flowers that remind you of her and write her a poem, celebrating her.
- Surprise her with romantic dinner out -- don't tell her where you are going.
- Take her dancing and treat her as if it's your first date.
- Fill the house (or just the bedroom) with candles and flowers, and spend the whole evening alone with her.
- Spend an hour at sunset telling her what you cherish about her and how she adds to your life.
Top 5 Romantic Things to Do if You Are a Woman in a Relationship
- Give roses and read him a love letter you wrote to him.
- Have a living room Greek picnic, with light finger foods and toga attire.
- Spend an hour in the morning telling him what you appreciate about him.
- Get him a book called "101 Nights of Grrreat Sex" by Laura Corn
and be the first to go.
- Take him somewhere he has been wanting to go and you haven't, as a surprise.